Regulations for visitors
By entering sports hall Vodova the visitors are undertaken to follow these instruction and rules:
- Visitors can enter the hall only with valid entrance or season ticket. The ticket has to be present on call to organizer of the event.
- Smoking is prohibited in every part of the hall.
- It is not permitted to take any bicycle, motorcycle, baby carriage or other conveyance into the internal part of the hall.
- It is not permitted to take any dangerous items like weapons, sticks, knives, explosives, glass or other things into the hall. These items could be the cause of health threat of other visitors. From this reason the organizer of event has the right to take the safety inspection by the entrance to the hall. In special cases the organizer can take this inspection also inside the hall without any visitor´s complaint.
- It is not permitted to take any drink or food on the playing field.
- Visitors who are under the influence of alcohol or any narcotics do have a ban on entry to the hall.
- It is not permitted to take any animals or pets into the hall.
- It is not permitted to take pictures or to use cameras without explicit agreement of the event’s organizer.
- Visitors must use only those areas which are defined for them. They are not entitled to entry any other areas for the sake of their own safety.
- Visitors take note that attending any event is on their own risk and that the hall operator is not responsible for damage caused them by items coming from the playing field during the sports or other event.
- Visitors must pay attention to all relevant safety warnings and regulations published for provision safety operation of hall. Visitors also must behave to not cause a fire or any other accident. In case rises the fire or other accident every visitor is obliged to report this fact immediately to hall staff, to event’s organizer or to the hall reception.
Contact to fire brigade: 150
- Visitors are fully responsible for their own behavior and are obliged to keep rules of good manners.
- If visitor breaks these regulations or rules of good manners, then the hall operator has the right to order this visitor out of the hall by means of organizing service without any rights to return admission.